As much as you might love spending hours searching for, vetting, negotiating with, and eventually maybe hiring a video production crew—sometimes it pays to let a crewing service do the work for you.
You may want to hire a crewing service when…
1. You’re filming on the other side of the world and you don’t know the difference between a burpee and a rupee.
2. You just remembered you need to present your production plan to the boss tomorrow and you haven’t even started. P.S. It’s midnight.
3. You don’t feel like getting dressed for the office so you’re letting the internet do the work. #thanksinternet
4. Even the internet fails you and you need to phone a friend.
6. You’re filming in an unfamiliar location, don’t know any local video production crews, and have a Netflix marathon to get back to.
7. You’ve rolled the dice on unknown crews one too many times. You need to know the next one is the right one.
8. You need to get back to looking for your missing stapler.
9. You have a case of the Mondays.
10. You have a case of the Fridays. No. More. Braining.
The bottom line
You already have enough on your plate. By connecting you directly with qualified video production crews, Crew Connection turns crewing into one of the simplest parts of your job. Whether you want to book exclusively online or need some support on the phone line, our crew coordinators are on call around the clock. Sign in to Crew Connection, call 303-526-4900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Crew Connection
Crew Connection puts a world of video service providers at your fingertips. In just a few clicks you can search, chat with, and book vetted crews local to your shoot—all on your own schedule. Rely on Crew Connection’s team of media experts to organize the crews and gear you need for multi-day and multi-location video projects anywhere in the world. Our crew coordinators are on call around the clock if you ever need live assistance. Visit CrewConnection.com, call us at 303-526-4900, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.